BeamWare sends any databases (application, DA, Hack, DOC, etc...which
PalmOS launcher application cannot do!) to another person via
even if the receiver does not have BeamWare. Also, BeamWare can send multipule databases at one time.
BeamWare is a nag-less shareware. If you find it useful, please register. Otherwise, delete it. ;-p
Only registered users will get update notifications via email.
01/21/2001 BeamWare 2.0 - 2.03
- Support multiple databases at one time simultainiously, even if receiver does not have BeamWare.
- Added Favorites category. Keep your favorite databases to beam.
- Added delete button to delete the selected database.
- Enabled search by database name in the Search dialog .
- Enabled incremental search in the main view.
- Enabled to beam database in flash rom and read-only database.
- Initial Release
- Send single or multiple databases at one time simultainiously, even if receiver does not have BeamWare.
- Favorites category to keep your favorite databases to beam.
- Search database by creator, type, or database.
- Incremental search on the graffiti.
- BeamWare is safe. The sender cannot send without receicer's permission.
- BeamWare can send ROM based databases which any other beam applicationcannot beam.
- BeamWare does not allow you to send copy-protected database.
HOW TO USE
BEAM ONE DATABASE:
- Select a database you want to send to another person and tap Beam button. The receiver does not have to have BeamWare.
- Some databases are copy-protected so cannot be beamed. Those databases are listed with a lock icon next to them.
- BeamWare select a database automatically, if you input a character on Graffitti.
- Rom icon means the database is in flash rom. It can be beamed but you gets an alert to beam it.
- Tap Search button to search databases by creator and type.
- If you select a database, creator and type are displayed at the right buttom corner. Use them as a hint to search databases.
- Tap Del button to delete the selected database.
- There are 4 icons on the buttom of main screen. (from left side, those buttons are Beam, Search, Delete, Favorites)
BEAM MULTIPLE DATABASES:
- To send all databases in the current category, select menu "DB -> Beam All"
- To send all application databases, Beam All in "App" category. To send all searched applications, Beam All in "Searched" category.
(After sending multiple databases, you can find "BeamWare Archive" database in receiver's palm device. This file is used to send archived multiple files. Please delete "BeamWare Archive" database)
- To adding a selected database to Favorites category, selct menu "Favorites -> Add/Clear Selected" in any category except "Favorites" category.
- To adding all database in the current category to Favorites category, selct menu "Favorites -> Add/Clear All Favorites" in any category except "Favorites" category.
- To remove a selected databas from Favorites category, change the current cateogry to "Favorites" and selct menu "Favorites -> Add/Clear Selected"
- To reset Favorites category, change the current cateogry to "Favorites" and selct menu "Favorites -> Add/Clear Selected"
HOW TO SETUP PREFERENCES:
- On menu "Options -> Preferences", you can change to display database size.
- In general, if you turn on "display database size", startup of BeamWare takes longer time.
Palm device which has beaming capabilities (PalmOS 3.0 or later)
To download a shareware version:
BeamWare 2.03 (Shareware version)
To get a registered version (just $5), push this and push Add To Cart button!